Get the perfect amount of refrigerant flow with the Danfoss Thermal Expansion Valve. This valve regulates refrigerant liquid to optimize cooling efficiency.
- Thermostatic valve controls refrigerant flow based on evaporator heat
- Adjustable superheat setting customizes performancehttps://youtu.be/T7A7G-_nXjg?si=Nhx64oAspImFh2mU
- Externally equalized design improves refrigerant distribution
- Rated for R32 and R410A refrigerants in AC and heat pump systems
- Durable brass valve body rated for pressures up to 667 psig
- Pre-set for common air conditioning applications
The Danfoss Thermal Expansion Valve is ideal for HVAC technicians working on air conditioning and heat pump systems up to 7 tons. Its universal design and adjustment flexibility make it easy to optimize for any system. The brass valve body stands up to high pressures for outstanding durability and reliability. With the Danfoss TXV, you’ll have total control over refrigerant flow for peak cooling performance in any application.